Excellent news -- Please Look After Mom, a Korean novel by Shin Kyung-Sook translated into English, is receiving glowing reviews. The latest one is from the New York Times, which spent not one but two articles praising the book. It was also included in Oprah's book club. Perhaps this could be the start of Korean literature making meaningful inroads with English-language readers.
- Shin Se Kyung shows her sexy side for Arena magazine
- Lotte World - Part 2
- ZILLY TALKZ: How To Register For a Naver Account and Hayi Fan club
- SINOPSIS Kugapai Cintamu Episode 1 - 10 Episode Terakhir | Indosiar
- Jisan Forest Ski Resort - Ski and Snowboarding Rate 2011
- The Most Hot and Sweet Couple
- Honey Lee Places 4th at Miss Universe Pageant