People are selling socks (and stockings) everywhere in Korea. Everywhere. Every week it seems the sock guy outside of one of the train stations has a new shipment in of absurd looking socks. I wish I took pictures of all the different ones I saw throughout my time there, but I only decided to on this last trip back. They cost $.50-$1.00, are comfortable as hell, and if you are lucky I sent you a pair for Christmas in 2009.
- So Ji-Sub to Open Photo Gallery
- Jisan Forest Ski Resort - Ski and Snowboarding Rate 2011
- Ask a Korean! Wiki: How is Korea different from Korean dramas?
- SINOPSIS Boys Before Flowers Episode 1-25 Episode terakhir
- Won Bin bakti sosial ke Timor Timur
- Guns and Riots
- Pizza Plus - Halal Restaurant in Dongdaemun