... that he is well past the age when he could comfortably eat an entire Chipotle burrito.
- Libertarians have a startling tendency to apologize for autocracy. [Salon]
- What does moral absolutism look like? Make sure to read the underlying article by Prof. Jeremy Waldron. [Opinio Juris]
- Ivy League is Indian students' safety school. [New York Times]
- The Korean always knew that Korea's minimum wage was low, but it's pretty stark when represented as a graph comparing against other countries. [Financial Times]
- Although this author focuses more on looking for the outliers, the overall trend is clear: excellent working memory and deliberate practice are usually required for greatness. [Scientific American]
- Did the union make flight attendants less attractive? One thing to consider -- Korea's airlines are also highly unionized, but their flight attendants far, far surpasses those of American flight attendants in term of attractiveness. [USA Today]