... Mount Vernon gets ridiculously crowded on Thanksgiving.
- There are four types of criticism against American higher education. All of them are flawed. [Los Angeles Review of Books]
- Should law school pay students to quit? The Korean says yes. [Slate]
- Effort is important, but talent still matters. [New York Times]
- Seoul as a model of urbanized growth. Very insightful. [National Geographic]
- What a Chinese scholar thinks about Korea's unification. [The Interpreter]
- Big international stories that did not receive enough attention this year. [Foreign Policy]