... that David Letterman show starts at 11:30 p.m., not 10:30 p.m.
- America produces fewer computer science majors compared to 25 years ago. How is that even possible? [Marginal Revolution]
- This is how -- science majors quit in droves because science is too hard. Pretty damning indictment of just how stupid and soft American students have become. [New York Times]
- Scary lesson from this graph is that China might be even more corrupt than people think. [The Economist]
- Korea's credit rating remains solid. [Bloomberg]
- American generals think the war in Afghanistan is not going that well. [Foreign Policy]
- Supreme Court sometimes does tell the lawyer to just give up. [SCOTUS Blog]