Pizza Plus - Halal Restaurant in Dongdaemun

Thanks to Ujam Kelam for the tip on Pizza Plus - Halal Restaurant in Dongdaemun. So today I decided to try out the menu myself after my Korean lesson ended with Julia. Initially we decided to go to Daehak-ro after lunch but we were stucked in Dongdaemun instead! Yikes..this is partly why I hate to be in Dongdaemun cause the urge to shop is becoming an addiction.

You can find the Pizza Plus Restaurant near exit 5, Dongdaemun Station, Line 1(dark blue) or 4(light blue).

Exit 5 - get out here for Pizza Plus Restaurant.

Dongdaemun Station, Exit 5. By the way, Julia was holding a 
free distribution of Kim Jeong Il's demise news today. We were
pretty shocked when one of my classmates announced the info
in class. What was more shocking was when one of the students
asked "Who is Kim Jeong Il?" Hahahah..I guess he was not as
famous as KPop Hallyu stars..aigooo...

Shinhan Bank is just outside the exit 5. You won't miss it!

After 2 more shops is Pizza Plus!!

We tried menu number 1 and 7.

There are about 5 tables in the restaurant and the ambience is
pretty similar to Kebab restaurant in Itaewon. Maybe they have the
same boss?



Julia ordered Kebab but I honestly love the Kebab
in Itaewon more and you get what you pay for. It's
not as tastier as in Itaewon's. The french fries seems
so pitiful too. 

I love my double hamburger although there's not much taste to it.
Had more ketchup to go with it since there's no mayonnaise, no nothing
except that the meat was slightly seasoned. The meat patty itself is very
rich. Hmm..I would definitely recommend this.
By the way, this was my second time having a 'meat' meal in almost 2 months. ^^