Heart to Heart Talk

Now is 8.53pm.

I just finished discussing my unwillingness to continue Korean Language Program with Sogang University for the next spring semester..

with Min Young's mother.

You must be wondering how did I converse with her? Mind you, she speaks no English whatsoever except for 'Okay buddy', 'Thank you'.

I was like this..the whole time. Swallowing every little bit of my remaining pride and just be humble. Her speech was as fast as KTX bullet train.
Her advice: I need to continue because it's the only way to progress and the only way to know how much I will leap forward. I shouldn't have doubt Sogang University's credibility of producing quality students especially in speaking Korean fluently in such a short time. I should have strive harder in memorizing more new words and using them with the family instead of wallowing on my classmates' ability. Most importantly, I shouldn't be so stucked up of my ability. The way she sees my proficiency now is like a 3-4 year old Korean child. I couldn't make long sentences and stumbled a lot. I am fortunate as I'm staying with Korean family and is the reason why I could comprehend a lot faster than my classmates. Other than that I'm still slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww in all aspect.

I have another 3 weeks before the final pay date for next semester's fee.

My dream of being fluent in Korean...should not stop NOW. Not ever.