. . . that it has been an unusually mild winter in Washington D.C.
- R.I.P. Gordon Hirabayashi, 1918-2012. America owes a debt to him. [Angry Asian Man]
- What's wrong with worrying too much about national debt? "[F]amilies have to pay back their debt. Governments don’t — all they need to do is ensure that debt grows more slowly than their tax base." [New York Times]
- Only one employee is mowing the entire U.C. Berkeley campus, and some professors don't have telephones. [Washington Post]
- More schooling leads to higher IQ. [Marginal Revolution]
- Ban Ki-Moon's humor is of a painful kind. [Foreign Policy]