Two instances of poor security.

"I've got a few photos to submit :)

First is a guy taking up tons of space on one of the subway benches. No one else dared sit near him.

Next is of our security man. I lived there 9 months and they allowed us to use generic plastic bags as they would rebag everything into city sanctioned trash bags. Suddenly it did matter and I was scolded for not knowing their sudden enforcement of rules that didn't exist before. Don't get me wrong, I was on good terms with them, I even speak Korean pretty well. But this pissed me off. Not only was I paying their salary via maintenance but half of the time they are asleep. The only things they every did were help direct parking cars and enforce the trash policy. I would sneak my trash at 1 am and they were always asleep. 

Cheers,
Andrew"